Monday, January 8, 2018

Blogathon 2018 - Day 8 - After all this time, always !!

Were you also teary eyed when Dumbledore asked Snape if he still loved Lily?
After all this time?
Always!

Did you guess when the doe patronus came to warn Harry, it could have been Snape!

Some sentences leave a mark on not just your mind when you read them, but they stay forever with you - etched in your soul! This is one such conversation, which transfers me in a magical world, breaking all the boundaries, leaving all the troubles behind and just feeling loved!

Once an HP fan, always an HP fan!!

Now if only the hubby would have been an HP fan, I would have had him say this to me everyday, but alas he isn't!

#Blogathon2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...