Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Blogathon 2018 - Day 13 - Happiness is in the small things!

So, the hubby and me booked a cab home from office last evening. It was one of the firsts where we were both sitting on the back seat of the car and had time to ourselves. Given that it was a U.S. holiday, he had not calls. The usual schedule is he drives and I sit next to him with him being busy in calls. But yesterday was different. We held hands for the whole 30-45 mins ride, not that we talking much - we just relaxed and held hands. In everyday life, we forget the smallest things, but for me these are things which make me the happiest. Once home, I was humming to myself while doing the everyday chores and suddenly everything looked sunny and beautiful!

Isn't happiness in the smallest things!!
#Blogathon2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...