Friday, April 14, 2017

Waking up a dead blog...

Been a long time.. haven't written a single line here...
Too much work @office, messed up life.. I have all the reasons to not write...
But here I am starting again - coz this is one place where I am who I am - unjudged, unbiased, raw - the real me!

For firsts, the project I was working on ended after a long period of two and a half years. For the first time in my career, I am work-less for a week now. I hurt my wrist and am roaming with a crepe bandage tied to it - the doctor said I need to give it rest, not to use the keyboard and mouse! Yeah right!! I have been reading a lot :) and happily reading!!



Got myself the entire Harry Potter series and I feel so happy each time I see the books peaking through my book rack.


I was lucky to get my hands on novels by Jodi Picoult and I am loving them!! I got them at a buy-books-by-weight exhibition and I am so happy I got them! Planning to buy her entire collection now :)

I started painting.. got myself a canvas and some paints and brush! And painted after 3 years.. Isn't the best from my brush but something is better than nothing!

The doodling is on and will continue I hope...

And I baked a cake for hubby's birthday.. It looked good and I myself was surprised by the outcome!!

Happy to write once more.. Hope I do not dis-continue now!

2 comments:

  1. I really appreciate your skilled approach. These square measure items of terribly helpful data which will be of nice use on behalf of me in future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey keep posting such sensible and significant articles.

    ReplyDelete

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...