Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Cake Love!

What is there in a cake not to fall in love with it!
So many flavors, so many shapes and sizes!
Frosting, Fondant or chocolate coating - there's one for everyone out there!!

If you know me, you'd know of my love for cakes!
Bake them, eat them, love them - do everything but smear them on the face on birthdays - such a waste of cake!!

Finally, I tried my hand at baking egg less cakes! And boy! did it turn wonderful :)
Had to keep myself away from it so that I do not finish it up! The cake was yummy, chocolaty and the chocolate icing made it more heavenly.. No cake left to share pics though!

As if one cake wasn't enough I baked three teeny tiny cup cakes yesterday.Who said you cannot bake cupcakes if you do not have the muffin mould... do not let it stop ya! When are the microwave safe bowls gonnna be of any use! I wanted to try the surprise cake, where the cake has a heart or some other cake inside.. I did not have a cookie cutter to make that pretty heart shape, so I just ended up cutting circles... cute baby pink vanilla cake circles inserted in dark brown chocolate cup cakes! Dressed up in dark chocolate frosting with some white chocolate for my sweet tooth! Cutting the cake and finding the pink cake inside was sheer bliss!!

Pics coming up soon.. that is if I go home and find the cup cakes :) Hope the naughty elves haven't finished it off already :)

Bbye till then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...