Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Just books! The One You Cannot Have - My review

Preeti Shenoy has always been one of my favorite authors. The stories are simple, relatable yet deliciously written and can be completely devoured and digested. "The One You Cannot Have" is one such book, where the author describes about first love, the longing, the emotions and then the separation. Whether you are the one who leaves or the one who is left behind, the pain stays. If the other partner is understanding and loves you, life changes, but the thorn pricks. The story flows and yet again I was unable to place the book down and completed it in one read.. you will too! The journey of loving some one and then marrying some one else, comparing that some one else with the ex and not living is something we see around everyday.. but then there are some people "You cannot just have" in your life and you need to accept that!

Beautifully written and a light read! Must read!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...