Friday, March 20, 2015

TGIF!

Eye liner ---check
The perfect BLACK kohl --- check
Glossy lips with just the right amount of color --- check
Blushing pink cheeks --- check
A perfect pair of denim with a happy and light top --- check check
My favorite red ballerinas --  check
Strands of hair falling perfectly where I love them --- check...
And ofcourse, cherry blossom body mist !! Muahhh!!
I am loving myself!

Do I need someone to complete me.. No
Do I love myself and the person in the mirror ... Yes
#StayPositive #LoveYourselfFirst #PerfectionInImperfections #NotFatJustWorkInProgress

Have a great day!!
TGIF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...