Saturday, January 10, 2015

Blogathon2015 #Day10 - My January Fabbag!

My January Fabbag is here!!
This ends my three month subscription of the fabulous fabbag.. and gurl I am gonna order it again !!

Every month brought along surprises… and really beautiful ones.. 3 deluxe cosmetics & beauty products from top global brands plus expert tips-n-tricks.. What more can a gurl ask!






The January fabbag has less products than the earlier ones, but two products are full sized!!Here you go.. This is my January fabbag.. a beautiful glossy pink.. Keeping with this month’s theme ‘THE BEAUTY UNMASKED’, the bag is accompanied with a beautiful pink mask!!


  1. The best product it contains is LAQA  & Co. Fat Lip Pencil. This is full sized product[3ml costs Rs. 800/-] and the color I received is Jammy Bastard! It is a beautiful peach pinkish color… 
     I loved the color.. it also leaves a mild smell and is long lasting…


  2. Bioderma Sensibio H2O Makeup Removing Michelle Solution – I din’t use it yet but the reviews online boast of it being a very good product … costs 860/- for 250 ml and the sample received is 10 ml!
  3. Splurge Daily Moisturizer with Sun Protection[Rs.  420/- for 100ml] It is a 35ml sample and boasts of UVA/UVB protection. It contains almond oil, shea butter and wheat germ, is mild and non-sticky and is a part of my hand bag now :)
  4. Seasoul Dead Sea Facial Mud Mask.. This is a full sized product [Rs. 995/- for 50 ml] and is a totally natural product with essential minerals for firming and nourishing the skin. Haven’t used it yet…  will update the results once I use it :)
    Am so loving it!! Gurls go ahead and buy this.. And guys buy it for that special gurl in your life.. Believe me it is a great surprise!! And lemme know if you want to.. I can invite you over.. will get a bag free for referring :)
    Lots of love :)  Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...