Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I scream , you scream just for ice-cream!!

No, this post isn't about the new flavor of ice-cream I tasted.. for that instance I don't remember I last time I even tried ice-cream... thanks for the ever multiplying pounds and inches!! But this has something to do with ice-cream, hence the name..

There is a Naturals ice-cream corner on the road back home from office, and no I don't remember ever stopping them to slurp on the tasty devil.. but anyways. For those who don't know or haven't tried, Naturals is an ice-cream brand who boast of natural ice-creams and I absolutely love the Mango ice-cream there, you will too...
So, we'd been returning from office one day and got stuck in traffic right in front of Naturals. The shop is adjoining the gate of a big housing society and often I'd look at the guards at the society gate and imagine how they'd want to eat ice-cream every time they saw someone eating. There was a group of young ladies eating ice-cream and one of the guards was looking at them.. one of the girl got up , went inside the shop and got a cup of ice-cream and gave to the guy. He bowed down and thanked her. This may not sound as great when I am writing here but the expression I saw on his face was worth a mention!! If only life could be about such small pleasures and smiles, it would be a better place to live in!

 

2 comments:

  1. That's a good gesture. It's interesting that the guard accepted it.

    I love Italian softy ice creams. There is one shop that has opened near my house selling these softy ice creams and I'll have to make a huge effort to stop myself from going inside. Once I got a huge cold that lasted for 4 days. That makes it easier, nowadays!

    Destination Infinity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes he accepted it... and I saw him happily devouring the ice-cream!
      Yumm to Italian softies.... I love them too! It's a fight to stop yourself from entering an ice-cream parlour!!

      Thanks for visiting!
      Deepika

      Delete

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...