Friday, April 4, 2014

'D' #A to Z Challenge

Dad... i miss u so much.. i am not strong.. i am a weak gal and i need u to hold me each time i fall... but u r no where near to do that.. why r the distances between us so far that i cannot even talk to you... i am dying to be with u... for u to hold me and tell me everything will be fine... the date still haunts me... our bike... the marks on the road, u,the hospital, the reports, the fir,the death certificate,the court cases, the life insurances... y did u leave us like this dad?? y dad? i need an answer...

This post is a part of the A-Z blogging challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...