Thursday, April 3, 2014

'C' #A to Z Challenge

'C' is for 'Cindy'

Continuing our tradition of celebrating birthday's at 00:00, I was surprised when Dad did not turn up on my birthday till 11:45pm.. He came late, woke me up and wished me a happy birthday! but I was too sleepy and angry to respond. The next morning he told me to peep under my bed for my gift. To my surprise there was a huge gift pack, almost my size :) It took me an hour to carefully open the beautiful git wrap and to my complete surprise inside lay 'Cindy' , peacefully sleeping. My doll.... my sized doll! She smells awesome, that sweet plastic smell :) She slept with me, changed into my clothes when I wanted to wash hers and even sat on the dinning table for family lunch..
Awww.... I love you Dad and I love you Cindy!!
This post is a part of the A-Z blogging challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...