Wednesday, April 2, 2014

'A' #A to Z Challenge

'A' is for 'ANGER'
I am angry.. very very angry...
And I have no way out but to keep mum and carry on...
When I registered for the challenge and thought about the word I'd choose was "AWESOME"... but I am so angry that this just seems apt..
I am angry and I wanna blast out at you, for every wrong you are doing to me.. knowingly or unknowingly you have no idea how much this hurts! [I guess you do know you hurt me , that only makes you exponentially increase the hurt and harm]
No songs are soothing me, no words are making me calm, absolutely nothing is making this anger go.. but I know I don't have a choice.. I know I will have to let go.. I know I cannot tell you anything.. I know you won't hear... All I wanna know is whether you are worth all this pain...
Sad [for me, happy for you] but now my heart no more beats to the beats of love!

This post is a part of the A-Z blogging challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...