Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions...

Happy new year peepz...
Come new year and so comes the time to plan.. to make resolutions..
But let me be honest.. I don't keep to them..
So no point making them..
There was a time when I'd think ,plan , write down my resolutions in colored sketchpens, mark them with their urgency and priority and then make it a point to adhere to them...
But now I have grown up (atleast the years,the kilos and the inches are up :P)..
So no, I am not making any resolutions..
If there is something I need to do, I'll do anyways.. so not resolving..
I am going green so not polluting my mind and not wasting any papers in this process..
All I will try and do is be more happy..
Life is changing, it always does and all I want is happiness..
All around there is negativity.. I just hope I am optimistic enough and get back to what I was... this is so not me..

What's your new year resolution??
Linking this post to Blogathon - Jan2014

Lots of love,
Deepika

2 comments:

  1. Hey happy new year and I like the falling butterflies :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year to you too BM!!
      I love the butterflies too!! :)

      Delete

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...