Friday, May 31, 2013

May Photo A Day.. May 22.. CHANGE..

Change....
When I hear the word change... a lot of things come to my mind..
A larva spinning a cocoon and then changing into a beautiful butterfly...
A white canvas changing into a beautiful painting...
And so much more...

But, this isn't what I think on an early morning when I am rushing to office and waiting for a bus,
Or when I need to go grocery shopping,
Or buy the newspaper...
At such time all I want is changeeeee....


Change to give to the bus conductor and the shopkeeper and the newspaper seller...

Linking to May photo a day challenge that will change your life !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...