Thursday, May 9, 2013

May photo a day challenge.. May 9 -- SNACKS


This is my pic for today ... i.e. 9th May..
SNACKS....
What better than food :)
I absolutely love eating.. munching :)
What better than home made cheese-corn-capsicum-onion sandwiches toasted just right and served with yummy salted crisp potatoes :)

Just chop such capsicum and onion, add corn grains, add grated cheese... fill in the bread slices and toast...
Yummilicious.....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...