Friday, May 3, 2013

May photo a day challenge.. May 1 -- I BOUGHT THIS

I know, I am late :( but none the less I am taking part in this awesome challenge...


How to play!

Playing along with photo a day is super easy:
 Check out the May photo a day list.
 Each day look at the daily prompt and take a photo according to whatever the prompt is. For example for day 1 the prompt is ‘I bought this!’, so share something you’ve bought. It might be something you purchased today, like a coffee etc or something you love that you picked up some time in the past. It’s a great opportunity to get creative. Be inspired by a little creativity and see what you come up with.
 Once you’ve taken the photo it’s time to share it. There are loads of places you can share it. See below for more details.
 Check out other people’s photos. You can browse through them on my Facebook page, in the FMS Photo A Day Facebook group. Or on Instagram or Twitter just search for the #FMSphotoaday hashtag to see them all.

This is my pic for today... i.e. 1st May
I BOUGHT THIS...

I love elephants... So when I saw this bell @ The Bombay Store, couldn't stop myself from purchasing it... A buy which I cherish :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...