Monday, September 24, 2012

Calling quits

I don't know what goes in your mind when you call it quits with me,
Maybe its my untamed behavior
or maybe its my lost smile..
Maybe we are presuming things
or maybe we are jumping to conclusions.
But maybe you have forgotten that --
          There's this little girl inside me
           who still prefers toys to make-up,
           chocolates to coffee,
           cuddles to adult talk,
           happiness to work place silence.
I lost her somewhere
Only to realize that that was the true me...
Only for you , not for the world though
   And she just doesn't wanna grow up.
And no,I am not talking marriage when I say all this.. coz marrying you is a dream I see almost every night..
I am confused and troubled, have any empty mind and hence a devil's workshop..
I respect your decision and will always do...
But just for once want you to think,
Is it really worth?
Coz I really don't know
What goes in you mind when you call it quits with me!!

Found this on my closet last night, don't really remember when I wrote it though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...