Monday, July 2, 2012

Monday Morning!!

What a fantastic Monday morning, I have to say... Not that Monday blues don't bother me, but today morning is an exception. Enjoyed a lazy alarm snooze, did not get up till the last sleepy tide was out of my eyes. Had a warm bath after a long time. No electricity and scarcity of water had given way to quick 5-mug-cold-water-baths, so loved the feeling of warm water on my body. The violet and litchi shower gel [from Avon, check out the what to buy post!! Will soon update it] is surprisingly mild and relieving. I swayed to the tunes of "woofer tu meri ,mai tera amplifier..' and mused at the lyrics while getting ready followed by 'kyun khoye khoye chaand ki firaaq me , talaash me...' Love the lines, 'aaj haath tham lo ek haath ki kami khali'. Splendid Music!! Wow!! feeling so good. The atmosphere is awesome, cloudy with some slight drizzling!!
Happy Monday people!! Am already loving it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Moments to cherish!

 When Veer was really little and wanted to nap he would climb in my lap and hold onto my neck. In a sitting position and holding me tight, h...